The Chuck 70 is built off of the original ’70s design, with premium materials and extraordinary craftsmanship, like the durable 12 oz canvas upper and glossy, egret rubber sidewall. The fashion mainstay gets revamped with a 100% recycled polyester upper, featuring a bold, all-over print inspired by ink marbling techniques. With an OrthoLite insole to help keep it comfortable.
- High-top, premium shoe with 100% recycled polyester upper
- Bold, all-over print inspired by paper marbling
- Glossy, rubber sidewall and premium cotton laces that elevate the style
- Rubber heel plate ties in ’70s heritage
- OrthoLite insole helps keep it comfortable
- SKU: 104-315
- Style: A00421C
Chuck 70 Origins
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That’s the Chuck 70. It’s not a shoe. It’s the shoe.