Celebrate the season with a fresh pair of platform Chucks. Mesh-lined jacquard and intricate, tonal embroidery dresses up any outfit, while keeping it breathable under the summer sun. A lightweight, molded platform and saw-tooth outsole up the height, while elevating any outfit.
- High-top platform sneaker with jacquard upper
- OrthoLite cushioning for all-day comfort
- Recycled mesh lining for breathability
- Tonal embroidered designs for subtle, elevated style
- Iconic Chuck Taylor ankle patch
- SKU: 104-324
- Style: A02231C
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.