The Run Star Motion takes classic Converse DNA and pairs it with an ultra-modern, innovative midsole to completely redefine platform style—now in a lower profile. Its expressive, lugged base is fused with a two-tone, textured 100% recycled PET canvas upper. With 100% recycled laces, eyestay, and backstay to take the resourceful design from front to back. All supported by a CX sockliner and CX foam midsole for lightweight, maximum comfort.
- Low-top, platform shoe with expressive lugged outsole and 100% recycled PET canvas upper
- Two-tone upper for a textured, crafted look and feel
- 100% recycled PET canvas laces, tongue webbing
- 100% recycled PET cotton eyestay and backstay
- CX foam midsole with sculpted, debossed pinstripe; CX sockliner for comfort
- SKU: 104-276
- Style: 172595
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.