Forget what you know about form. The Run Star Motion takes classic Converse DNA and pairs it with an ultra-modern, fluid midsole to completely redefine platform style. This expressive, lugged base is fused with ballistic nylon quarters and a poly-ripstop, webbed tongue for a utility look and feel. Reflective hits on the tongue and heel webbing offer an unexpected flash from the durable build, along with a premium, high-gloss star ankle patch. All supported by a CX sockliner and CX foam midsole for lightweight, maximum comfort.
- High-top, platform shoe with expressive lugged outsole and utility-inspired tongue webbing
- Ballistic nylon quarters and poly ripstop tongue for added durability
- Heel pods with ultra-expressive lugs
- Reflective hits on tongue and heel webbing, plus high-gloss screenprinted ankle patch
- Lightweight CX foam midsole with sculpted, debossed pinstripe; CX sockliner for comfort
- SKU: 104-239
- Style: 172066
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.