- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this jean is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. The G-Star 3301 slim jeans is an authentic western inspired jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Bicolored metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Button fly
- SKU: 42-1206
- Art. nr.: D16176-B767-B404
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world’s 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world’s 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Faded Ripped Atlas
A deep indigo shade denim, featuring deeply faded out sections and destroy marks.
28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40, 41, 42
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.