A hybrid design mixing work wear jeans with a multi-pocket ﬁshing garment. Featuring front leg utility pockets and back leg bellow pockets at calf. 3D articulated leg with reinforced knee panels and work wear style back and front pockets.
These skinny pants are a hybrid design where workwear meets fishing utility gear. The multi pockets as we know from fishing pants are translated in to this jeans. Snap closure thigh pockets and double flap pockets are combined with lower leg pockets at the back side of the leg. Workwear inspired details such as the 3D reinforced knee panels, heel guards and the double layered lower section in the back pockets complete this strong piece.
- Mid waist
- Thigh pockets- integrated with snap closure at one side, double flap pocket construction at the other side
- Lower leg pockets at the back side- hidden snap button closure
- Knee panels and heel guards
- Zip fly
- Cow grain leather label at the back waist
- SKU: 42-1544
- Art. nr.: D16129-C910-C950
IRON BLACK SUPERSTRETCH ORGANIC
This deep black superstretch denim quality is created with Italian mill Candiani. Woven in a 13oz denim quality this denim features an organic cotton base enhanced with ROICA V550 certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Roica V550 is designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. This denim is colored with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma.
- Weight 13 oz stretch denim
- 3×1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Archroma sustainable black sulphur dye. Fades down to grey after washing.