Launched during the Oslo 1952 Winter Olympics and named after it, this iconic shoe has an important history. Redesigned in the 1970s for indoor sports such as handball, volleyball and badminton, the casual sports silhouette of this model is perfect for being dressed flashy in the city today. Inspired by the effort to reduce industrial waste in order to repair the changing world, RE.GEN is part of the collection of recycled textiles in this cool shoe; It has been transformed into a meaningful and visually satisfying aesthetic.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection was inspired by the idea of renewal and used previously used materials to reduce industrial waste and repair our changing world.
- IMEVA: PUMA midsole light and comfortable as a feather
- Recycled nylon outer surface
- IMEVA midsole
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight EVA molding system
- Untreated edges with recycled foam
- Decorative stitch
- RE.GEN logo on tongue
- PUMA No. 2 Logo
- PUMA Formstrip pattern on the sides
- SKU: 79-484
- Style: 375860_01