MEASURE YOUR FEET
Wear the type of socks you’ll wear with your shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring.
- Tape a piece of blank paper to a hard surface floor, flush against the wall.
- Stand up straight on the paper with your heel against the wall.
- Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary.
- Repeat with the other foot, because right and left sizes may be different.
- Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
- Compare your measurements to the guide below.
SHOE CHART GUIDE
Use your measurements and the chart below to determine your shoe size.
Please note: your foot measurement (centimeters) will be different than the CM size on your shoe box.
|FOOT LENGTH (centimeters)||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||US SIZE|