MEASURE YOUR FEET
Wear the type of socks they will wear with the shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day).
Distribute weight evenly before measuring.
- Tape a piece of blank paper to a hard surface floor, flush against the wall.
- Stand up straight on the paper with your heel against the wall.
- Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary.
- Repeat with the other foot, because right and left sizes may be different.
- Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
- Compare your measurements to the guide below.
SHOE CHART GUIDE
Use your measurements and the chart below to determine your shoe size.
Please note: your foot measurement (centimeters) will be different than the CM size on your shoe box.
|FOOT LENGTH (centimeters)||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||US SIZE|